I feel some money should be invested in:
– cleaning up the litter and general areas, provide more bins with enclosed cigarette ash trays so people cannot pull them out,
– work a strategy plan with the third sector (charities) in regards to the scale of homelessness, invest the money into housing or supported accommodation for a few months to help them back on their feet,
– re vamp the market square, make it more of a place to go or actually want to visit,
– clean up kettering road, the streets and buildings could do with a good clean,
– I feel the town looks very dull and depressing, maybe more promotion? Health, well being, sales, retail promotion?
-I agree with another comment regarding the greyfrairs space! Green area! With trees!
– free parking on weekends,
– the cultural quarter… what’s cultural about it? All we have now is the derange and The old cinema, where’s the show museum?
⚠ Do you think this suggestion or one of the comments below breach our Moderation Policy?
Request a moderator to review this