– Make car parking free in the town centre
– cut business costs for the town centre to attract employers and independent businesses
– undercut Sheffield rates so businesses choose Rotherham instead
– invest in making Rotherham greener
– make Rotherham an affordable, greener, more rural, cooler place with independent shops, cafes, bars etc to attract young people leaving university or the AMRC. Like a less urban Kelham Island type vibe.
This town has so much going for it, and so so much potential, it just needs a little bit of help and probably marketing better.
We have all the transport links of Sheffield, but we can be cleaner, greener and cheaper.
⚠ Do you think this suggestion or one of the comments below breach our Moderation Policy?
Request a moderator to review this