1. The views of many people is that the Council will use at least a portion of this money to increase their wages and only really enact projects to make themselves look better – be aware of that
2. Don’t build any more houses/estates/industrial estates immediately in Truro, so many people end up crippled because of financial complications with new builds
3. Improvements to Treliske – more beds, new wards, better pay for staff
4. Increase number of bars, restaurants and local produce markets, especially on the quay through use of incentives.
5. Make short stay parking free, and reduce the prices of long stay car parks
6. Offer more support for those that are homeless and sleeping in doorways throughout Truro
7. Increase residential areas above shops, as these are out of the way and you don’t tend to notice them unless you look
8. Improve bus services and fares. £2.60 to go to Higher Town is a bit of a joke. Improve late night/Sunday services as well – otherwise there’s no point
⚠ Do you think this suggestion or one of the comments below breach our Moderation Policy?
Request a moderator to review this