Think as a visitor town centre what special we have compared to other town centres like London,Manchester,Sydney etc. I would recommend for improving the town centre facilities that could welcome more businesses ,restaurants and change the design style of the shops in the centre in a way that public would like to visit and spent a lot of time within the town centre.
To achieve this we need:
1. More facilities to attract variety types of restaurants.
2. More key improvements within the design of the structure into a modern style that attracts the public to witness and experience.
3. More free parking or decreased parking charges to welcome the public.
4. More attraction utilising latest technologies within the town centre.
5. An improvement for Crompton shopping complex to bring up more business
6. Improved business opportunity to attract the business from other areas of UK or even international business to set up the offices or facilities in Bolton.
7. Development to attract toursit
⚠ Do you think this suggestion or one of the comments below breach our Moderation Policy?
Request a moderator to review this