The traffic in the summer months between King’s Lynn and the coast can be unbearable. We need new and updated travel links from King’s Lynn to Hunstanton. Here are my suggestions:
– A Park and Ride service between Wisbech, King’s Lynn and Hunstanton. Perhaps the King’s Lynn Park and Ride could be implemented in the old Tesco Hardwick carpark?
– a direct train from King’s Lynn to Hunstanton
– water shuttle services from the King’s Lynn Quay to Hunstanton (maybe a Waterbus? Or ferry?)
– introducing a summer coastal season travel pass (one price for unlimited public transport travel to the coast and back)
– add more frequent buses running until 11pm
⚠ Do you think this suggestion or one of the comments below breach our Moderation Policy?
Request a moderator to review this