I would like to suggest the following:
1) Extend tram from Blackpool squires gate to Lytham. A lot of people work Lytham way and traffic is terrible, to reduce carbon footprint, trams would be better option.
2) Homeless shelters, too many people in Blackpool sleeping rough.
3) Empty shops: No rent for businesses that take on empty shops
4)Regenerate bad properties between south shore and blackpool, empty buildings, either destroy and make a small park area with trees, play areas.
5) Jobs for older people over 50s, encouragement to companies to employ well trained experience people.
6) Companies encouraged to employ more disabled people with epilpesy and flexibility on hours needs to be done more.
⚠ Do you think this suggestion or one of the comments below breach our Moderation Policy?
Request a moderator to review this