– More police presence to avoid so many crimes. To feel safer on the streets.
– More market stalls in the market place but varying vendors. Something like the Rag market in Brum used to have. Its a crying shame to see the deserted market after spending so much doing it up. Would’ve been better making it undercover and adding coffee shop areas (similar to Shrewsbury Market which is lovely.)
– Move on the homeless that are obviously not homeless but just begging.
– Less of the street canvassers pestering you every time you go to town. They are a pain, although I know they’re doing a job.
– Buses that are more frequent, especially on Sundays from Gornal. Bus from Gornal to Himley Park, as no way of getting there without a car.
– Save the Hippodrome theatre.
– There’s enough colleges in the town now. Think of facilities for the elderly to enjoy going to. Age UK Dudley is closing. It appears all the money is aimed at students.
⚠ Do you think this suggestion or one of the comments below breach our Moderation Policy?
Request a moderator to review this