Worcester should be a destination for weekend City Breaks. It has history and the whole city is small enough to get around by walking or bike. It should be the next York.
1. Attractions such as the City Museum open on Sundays
2. Clear signage from the train stations to attractions
3. Bike hire with different types of bikes e.g. cargo bikes, baby seats, dog trailers
4. Better cycle routes including dropping the ban about cycling through the city centre
5. A boutique hotel (old Fire Station would be perfect)
6.Boat hire at the Quay
7. More sporting events at the Arena
8. Improved markets for example a Made in Worcestershire market
⚠ Do you think this suggestion or one of the comments below breach our Moderation Policy?
Request a moderator to review this